||Early Bird Registration
Until 15 March 2021
16 March - 7 June 2021
8 - 12 June 2021
|Specialty Physicians - Low Income Countries *
|Technicians, Nurses, Residents & Students
|Technicians, Nurses, Residents & Students - Low Income
* Low income countries classification as per the World Bank: https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519-world-bank-country-and-lending-groups
Terms & Conditions:
- Registration fees entitles participants to attend all virtual conference sessions, virtual exhibition, access to recorded conference lectures for 30 days after the conference and CME certificate
- For Group Registration please contact: MCI Middle East, UAE, Tel: +971 4 311 6300, Fax: +971 4 311 6301 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt.
- Registration fee apply as per the date of payment.
- If the payment is made within 10 days prior to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be required to avail the late registration rate.
- Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event date, the Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel your unpaid pre-registration, you can make your registration onsite with the applicable rate
- 5% VAT charges will be applicable on all mentioned rates
- All registration fees must be paid in advance to: MCI Middle East LLC, ICEM21 - Office Suite #902 | Level 9 | Dubai World Trade Centre. Dubai, UAE.
- No confirmation will be sent until MCI Middle East LLC has received the payment.
- You may process the payments using Credit Card or Bank Transfer
- If you are using Bank Transfer, please indicate your first and family name, your registration number (mentioned on the registration invoice), and “ICEM21”.
- Please mention "free of charge for the receiver account" on all payments processed via Bank Transfer however all costs have to be covered by the ordering customer
- Please use the following information for your Bank Transfer made payable to:
Bank Account Name: MCI Middle East LLC
Bank Account Number: (AED) 1011 233252 601
Bank Account Number: (USD) 1021 233252 602
Bank Name: Emirates NBD
Bank Address: P.O. Box 11954
Al Suk Branch
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: + 971 4 35 33 545
Swift Code: EBILAEAD
IBAN No. (AED Account): AE200260001011233252601
IBAN No. (USD Account): AE280260001021233252602
Cancellation & Refunds:
- Registration cancellation must be send via e-mail at email@example.com, the congress secretariat must receive a notification of cancellation no later 07 May 2021, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4), this will entitle the delegate to 100% refund less any applied bank charges and administrative fee of USD 25
- 100% cancellation charge apply after 7 May 2021, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4)
- If you cannot attend but did register, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes are possible until 2 June 2021, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4), should you insist on having the changes carried out after this date, there will be a charge of USD 20.
- In the event of it being necessary for whatever reason to postpone or cancel the Conference, the organizer will not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the Participant.
- In the event of cancellation, the participant will be refunded any monies paid after deducting any applied bank charges.
- If the Conference is postponed due force majeure to a later date, the participant registration will remain valid and he/she will be allowed to attend the event. However, an administrative fee of USD 25 plus any bank charges will be applied should a participant fail to attend the Conference and request for refund.